Wednesday, February 18, 2009

theyre worth thousands of words


this is me, my roommate gabi, and the lovely Flavia. She is such a busy 29 year old but she takes care of us anyway!

so this is me brinin the karoake house down with "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses. Maybe not the most attractive picture, but who said Axl Rose was attractive?

Joanna busted in on my Welcome to the Jungle. Shes pretty good too.

Me and Joanna busted out "Doctor Jones" by Aqua, a good ol 5th grade favorite. Dave is pointing at us like were crazy cuz he cant even believe this shit.

This is the favela at Diadema, the one wayyy worse than the original ones we were taken to. All these houses are on stilts above this really dirty river and the houses look like theyre about to fall down.

Some guys bustin out hip hop at Casa de Hip Hop

This is a Carnaval Samba outfit (that we saw on display at Vai Vai). Also the costume Ill be wearing in the parade. Just kidding!

Oh yeah, not that it matters to anyone but my parents cuz theyre the only ones who call me...Brazil fell back an hour for daylight savings so...now Idaho is only 4 hours different.

No comments:

Post a Comment